Your insurance plan through IMG includes access to MyIMG - your online account center to submit and manage your claims. Through MyIMG you can:
- Submit claims online
- View and track claims status
- Download and view your EOB's (Explanation of Benefits)
- Secure message the claims team
To access the system, please visit the MyIMG website:
Setting up a New Account
Understanding your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
When a claim is processed, you will be sent an Explanation of Benefits (also called an EOB) which will be accessible through your MyIMG account. This will explain how your claim has been processed, and the following PDF document will help you read your EOB to understand how the claim has been processed.
If you have not yet used the system, setting up your account is simple and easy - just follow these steps:
- Visit the MyIMG Registration page
- Enter your Certificate ID (this can be found on your insurance ID card)
- Then enter your date of birth
- Once you have done that, the system will walk you through the rest of the setup process
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.