Your insurance plan through Seven Corners includes access to My Account - your online account center to help manage your claims. Through My Account you can:
- View and track claims status
- Download and view your EOB's (Explanation of Benefits)
- Secure message the claims team
To access the system, please enter your username and password below:
Please note - if you have claims that were incurred prior to February 1st 2017, please check MyPlan
Setting up a New Account
If you have not yet used the system, setting up your account is simple and easy - just follow these steps:
- Visit the My Account Registration page
- Complete all the form details (your Certificate Number is the "Seven Corners Certificate #:" on your ID Card)
- Once you have done that, the system will walk you through the rest of the setup process
What is an EOB?
An EOB is an explanation of how your plan benefits were applied to your claims, so in other words what your insurance has paid and has not paid. Through My Account you will be able to download your EOB's which will explain any amounts you still owe, what amounts have been paid and anything you need to action (such as completing a claim form). You can download our sample EOB that outlines and explains how to read this document:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.